Thursday, July 29, 2010

Swag Bucks

Okay, so I was skeptical about the whole Swag Buck thing. I mean, really, I could get actual money, giftcards, or other stuff without jumping through a bunch of hoops? I didn't think so.

Today, I received $10 in my PayPal account from Swag Bucks. All I did was stuff I was already doing. I got swagbucks by searching the web and by buying stuff online. I also answered a couple of surveys for extra swagbucks. I nearly have enough for another $5 in PayPal. I guess this is my answer to buying fabric now that my local Walmart quit selling it. I'll be buying online with my PayPal!

I signed up 3 months ago. I'm never good at finding the swagcodes, but I still am collecting the swagbucks with my online searches. I also get one swagbuck each day from the daily poll and another one for just checking to see what's listed in the Trusted Surveys. It takes 700 swagbucks for $5 in PayPal, but you can get a $5 Amazon e-giftcard for 450 swagbucks.

Anyway, if you want to sign up, there's a link on the right, or you can click here. That's my referal link. If you refer someone you can earn up to 1000 swagbucks right along with them when they do online searches.

1 comment:

Ashli said...

http://sbcodez.com/ I use this website for finding swagcodes...they have a FB page they update whenever they post new codes!